Analyze the performance selection techniques of reflective fabrics series one --- fabric performance (1)[Hits: 674] [Author: Liu Bay, 2017-07-0711: 33: 12.0]
In everyday life, we are often attracted to see people wearing all kinds of clothes, especially those clothes and fabrics with reflective strips , sequins, etc. that can be reflected in light or sunlight are more delighted, but few people pay attention to these Selection and display details. Today I will tell you about fabric selection techniques from two aspects of fabric classification and fabric performance.
First, fabric classification
The classification of fabrics can be roughly classified into the following types: thin materials, thick materials (including medium thickness), plush fabrics, transparent fabrics, reflective fabrics , hollow fabrics, knitted fabrics, and some special material fabrics. By using various techniques, the relative accuracy of the performance of specific fabrics, preview effects and artistic atmosphere can be obtained in fashion paintings.
Performance of fabric texture
1. The performance of the fabric texture-thin materials are characterized by elegant, light and easy to produce folds. When expressing thin materials, using lines can be easy, natural, and thinner and smoother lines are easier to use than thick and wide lines. In the form of light color, thin fabrics can be better expressed, or using the blooming method and inkjet method, it is easy to show a thin feeling. Represents the large area of undulations of thin materials, and large areas can be processed with large strokes. For the crumpling of thin materials, we can pay attention to its randomness and vividness, and focus on its lightness and darkness, and emphasize the characterization. After wearing the thin material, there is a difference between close-fitting and elegant, the former can focus on the performance, while the latter can be slightly empty.
2. The performance of medium and thick fabrics-The performance of medium and thick fabrics is very different from the performance of thin materials. It is easy to use rough and stiff lines. The texture of woolen cloth is weak, and it can be expressed by more convenient methods such as flat coating and rubbing. For tweeds, we can use sprinkles, overprints and other patterns to express tweeds. Due to the influence of the thickness of the fabric, the pleats of medium and thick fabrics are not easy to fit, so they appear large and smooth. When expressing denim, the rubbing method and the overprint method can be used to express the texture of the denim.
3. Performance of wool and velvet fabrics-wool and velvet fabrics include several types: fur fabrics (including long-haired Fox and short-haired Mink fabrics), feather fabrics, velvet fabrics (including velvet, etc.) fabrics.
The fur fabric has the characteristics of fluffy, no hard turning, and strong volume. The long-haired fox fur fabric also has a layered sense. The fur can be combined with the skimming method, the rubbing method, and the scraping method to set the dark color first, and then slightly brighten the texture one by one.
There is a distinction between luminescent and non-luminescent velvet fabrics. Compared with other fabrics, velvet fabrics of the same color are deeper, while velvet fabrics are more reflective and drape than ordinary velvet fabrics. When dealing with the edges of flannel fabrics, they should not be hard and smooth, but should be fluffed and blurred. It is more suitable to use friction to express this fabric.
The feathers have a strong sense of layering. You can refer to the steps of using fur fabrics. The difference is that instead of skimming, you use larger strokes to draw the shape of the feathers.
I believe that through today's sharing, many friends should know the classification and display skills of reflective materials in fabrics. If there is anything unclear, please contact us through the contact in the picture.
- Introduction of reflective film knowledge
- Reflective materials are widely used in reflective cloth that is a reflective powder coating process
- Rural traffic safety advisers receive warm clothing
- 'Bright tail' mobile electric vehicle with reflective strips makes travel safer
- Elementary school students learn safety knowledge to be "little traffic police"