Analysis of reflective fabric performance selection skills series three --- fabric pattern[Hits: 964] [Author: Liu Bay, 2017-07-0714: 06: 08.0]
、镂空面料、针织面料在昨天给大家讲述的基础上，今天给大家分享面料图案的分类。 We all know that fabric patterns refer to various forms of patterns on fashion fabrics. I have previously told you the classification of fabrics and the display of fabrics, such as: transparent fabrics, reflective fabrics , hollow fabrics, knitted fabrics. On the basis of this, today I will share the classification of fabric patterns.
I. Pattern Classification
According to the style of the pattern, it can be divided into flowers and birds, landscapes, animal patterns, people patterns, landscape patterns, geometric patterns and other types. 图案的内容多、形式各异，但也有共同的特点，即图案的布局及其表现手法具有一定的规律，这种规律，是染织面料设计时所要遵循的规律，亦是我们绘制时装面料图案时借鉴、参考的依据。 The fabrics and some reflective printed fabrics have a lot of content and different forms, but they also have common characteristics, that is, the layout of the patterns and their expression methods have a certain law. This law is the law to be followed when designing dyed fabrics. It is the basis for our reference when drawing fashion fabric patterns.
Second, the layout
The layout of the fabric pattern can be roughly divided into the following four points:
1. Clear ground pattern-the pattern in the fabric occupies a small area, and the pattern with a larger background area is called a clear ground pattern. For such patterns, you can adjust or weaken the processing of the patterns depending on the size ratio of the patterns. For smaller patterns, grasp the overall shape and tone of the patterns and draw them to accurately express the background color tone.
2. Mixed patterns-the pattern area is roughly equal to the ground color area. This type of pattern is called a mixed pattern. Because the pattern of the mixed pattern is about the same as the area of the bottom, it is easy to cause problems such as over-average and lack of change. Therefore, the focus of the mixed pattern is the pattern and the pattern changes caused by the pleats and structure.
3． Floor-to-ground pattern-The area occupied by the pattern is much larger than, or completely covers the area of the background color. This type of pattern is a floor-to-ground pattern. To express the pattern on the ground, the style of the overall pattern, as well as the shape and color of the pattern, must be characterized. For some of the ground patterns in the ground pattern, they can be briefly expressed.
4． Piece material pattern—The piece material pattern refers to the fabric pattern designed from the overall form of the fashion and taking the entire fashion as a suitable unit. The usual design of a piece of material is inseparable from the visual center of the design. When expressing the pattern of the piece of material, we must grasp this center and focus on the design style of the piece of material.
可以和面料图案相结合，设计出更多既新颖又有特色的产品。 The above is a detailed description of the fabric pattern. I hope to give everyone a little science knowledge about the fabric. At the same time, I hope that more fabrics can flexibly display the pattern. I also hope that reflective materials can be combined with the fabric pattern to design more. New and distinctive products.
Previous ： Analysis of reflective fabric performance selection skills series two --- Fabric performance (2) Next: Sanitation workers wearing reflective fabric overalls to support the umbrella to protect the old lady in a car accident
- Introduction of reflective film knowledge
- Reflective materials are widely used in reflective cloth that is a reflective powder coating process
- Rural traffic safety advisers receive warm clothing
- 'Bright tail' mobile electric vehicle with reflective strips makes travel safer
- Elementary school students learn safety knowledge to be "little traffic police"